Culled and revised jottings from a sermon from Dr. D.K Olukoya. General Overseer of the Mountain of fire and Miracles Ministries.
Sermon Date: Sunday, 22nd March, 2015
@ MFM Headquarters, Lagos.
The Silent Spiritual Killer

The silent killers are things sometimes not shared, heard of or even revealed.
"And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.  So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth." {Rev 3:14-16}
What are the Silent Killers?
 The bible refers the silent killers as “Lukewarmness


This is when the unsaved people who look and think that they are saved.
What is Lukewarmness?
Ø False Conversion: You think you got born-again, but the conversion was not genuine.

Ø Cold Christianity: You are a Christian but not on fire for God.
Ø Forgone Old Love: When you old love you had for God has gone
Ø Compromises: When you compromise with the world.
Ø Old visions are gone
Ø False Christianity
Ø Unable To Resist Satan
Ø No Longer obey God
Ø Conviction & Passion is Dead
Declare this prayer loud: My Father, don’t vomit me; anything in my life that will make you vomit me, lord take it away in the name of Jesus

Ø Only Pray when there is trouble
Ø Speak like the unbelievers
Ø Do not decode the bible thereby been misguided
Ø Concerned about outward appearance that the inside
Ø Spend more time on Social Media than God
Ø Do not  share the gospel

Ø Always have the world in mind
Ø Give left-over offerings.
Ø Practice Men-Pleaser Christianity

“Barometer of God’s love is Giving”
Ø Comparing yourself with others
Ø Just want to know enough of Christ just to be blessed but not to conform to Christ image.
Many Christian make God sick and make God feel like vomiting
"I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service." {Rom 12:1}

Christians are meant to be living sacrifice; that this standard from God.
Vomited people are people that refuse to be digested by God.
When you are digested by God; then your life will conform to His
The consequences of sin are more by God than by anyone else.
SIN could be tagged as Success In Nothing.

    v Willful sin does a lot of damage to the sinner.
    v I will make God to vomit the sinner.
    v Willful sinners love the devil and glorify the devil.

. . . Get full Sermon from the audio CD or book at MFM bookstores.
Prayer Points
1.   Spirit of Lukewarmness in my life ,Die in the name of Jesus
2.   O lord my father, revive my spirit man in the name of Jesus.
3.   Every property of pollution in my life, that will make God vomit me; come out now! in the name of Jesus.
4.   Power of Resurrection, fall upon my life in the name of Jesus.
5.   Power to possess my possession; come upon me, in the name of Jesus.
. . . Get the full prayers from the audio CD or book
Declare these Confessions to yourself:
6.   You this week, year the word of the lord; You shall corporate with my breakthroughs in the name of Jesus.
7.   This week, the lord shall raise helpers for me and my life shall move forward in the name of Jesus.
8.   This week; I reject bad luck; I claim favour and Grace of God in every area of my life in the name of Jesus.
9.   The week; I cover my family and I with the blood of Jesus; No evil shall befall us in the name of Jesus.
10.                   This week; The mighty hand of the lord shall arise for this Nation and fight for us, in the name of Jesus.
Seven Fold Amen with Faith!!!
Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen!
2015 is your Year of multiple restoration and unparalleled Favor in the name of Jesus

IF THE ENEMY HAS STOLEN FROM YOU;
RECOVERY IS BY FORCE.
STOP THEM BEFORE THEY STOP YOU,
GOD BLESS YOU.


Post a Comment

Add You Comments, Prayer Request, Recommendations, Questions and so on

Previous Post Next Post