Faith that killeth death {Part 1}

We have a God is awesome and powerful; a God has no impossibility; a God that can do all things; a God that has not respect for the laws of science, a God that can reverse the irreversible; a God that can transform our life to what we want it to become. Unfortunately, we are been limited by one single thing; Our Faith.
There are a lot of things people fear; People are afraid of many thing that do not eventually happen; they are afraid of failure, poverty, sickness, prison, hardship, pain; they are afraid of Death.
If you can possess the faith that killeth Death; then you will overcome all other fears.

{Mark 5:24-43}"And Jesus went with him; and much people followed him, and thronged him. And a certain woman, which had an issue of blood twelve years, And had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse, When she had heard of Jesus, came in the press behind, and touched his garment. For she said, If I may touch but his clothes, I shall be whole. And straightway the fountain of her blood was dried up; and she felt in her body that she was healed of that plague. And Jesus, immediately knowing in himself that virtue had gone out of him, turned him about in the press, and said, Who touched my clothes? And his disciples said unto him, Thou seest the multitude thronging thee, and sayest thou, Who touched me? And he looked round about to see her that had done this thing. But the woman fearing and trembling, knowing what was done in her, came and fell down before him, and told him all the truth. And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague. While he yet spake, there came from the ruler of the synagogue's house certain which said, Thy daughter is dead: why troublest thou the Master any further?
As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe. And he suffered no man to follow him, save Peter, and James, and John the brother of James. And he cometh to the house of the ruler of the synagogue, and seeth the tumult, and them that wept and wailed greatly. And when he was come in, he saith unto them, Why make ye this ado, and weep? the damsel is not dead, but sleepeth. And they laughed him to scorn. But when he had put them all out, he taketh the father and the mother of the damsel, and them that were with him, and entereth in where the damsel was lying. And he took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha cumi; which is, being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise. And straightway the damsel arose, and walked; for she was of the age of twelve years. And they were astonished with a great astonishment.And he charged them straitly that no man should know it; and commanded that something should be given her to eat."

The scriptures above illustrate the miracles of the faith that kills death;
this miracle was recorded by all three synoptic evangelists (Mathew, Mark & Luke). Jarius was a prominent ruler in the synagogue; he was afraid that his only daughter may die. (Luke 8:42).
A popular example, most people know is also the story of Lazarus {John 11}; the fact was that Lazarus was actually already dead; but there was a faith that kills death; the faith that has no respect of the reality.
I decree; that faith will resurrect every good thing that is dead in your life in the name of Jesus.
25 Hard Facts about Faith
1.   Faith believes without seeing. "Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."(Hebrews 11:1)

2.   Faith is defined; not blind; it is believing and acting upon God's promises concerning things we have not yet seen. I do not know, but perhaps this is where someone got the idea about faith being blind. But "the conviction of things not seen" does not mean blind. If someone I trust makes a promise to me, say, that if I'll walk to the top of the next hill I'll be able to see the town toward which I am traveling, I will likely believe it and start walking. I will have assurance even though I have not seen it with my own eyes.

I believe in lots of things I have never seen. I believe in radio waves and magnetic fields and the other side of the moon. I have evaluated the evidence and heard the testimony of others and believe in these things. That's faith.
3.   Faith is knowing “God is Able” and “God will”.

4.   Faith is not compatible with Fear.
5.   Faith is energized by Prayer.

6.   Faith is persevered by the Word
7.   Faith is not just knowing. Faith is also acting; Faith always needs Action. Biblical faith is a confidence so strong that it results in action. You’re willing to act based on that belief, that faith.
8.   Faith is a way of pleasing God.  "Without faith it is impossible to please Him; for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him." (Hebrews 11:6)
9.   Faith in God's facts makes them real in our experience.
10.      Faith believes God's Word.
Faith believes God in spite of unfavorable circumstances. Perhaps one of the best examples of this is Abraham.
When Abraham and his wife, Sarah, were quite old, God promised them that they would have a son, and Abraham believed God.
Fifteen years passed, and God's promise had not been fulfilled.
Humanly speaking, it was impossible for Abraham and Sarah to have a son. Yet Abraham continued to believe God. In due time God gave Abraham the son He had promised to him. The Bible says of Abraham,

11.      Faith is polluted when unbelief, sets in.
"He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God; And being fully persuaded that, what He had promised, He was able also to perform."{Romans 4:20-21}
12.      Faith in Feelings damages Faith in God.

13.The more positive confessions, the more your faith will grow.  "So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." {Romans 10:17}
14.Faith is Commitment to the God regardless of the outcome. You cannot put God in a Box; some will say; “God! If you don’t do this, I won’t serve you again . . .
We will continue this message tomorrow; Remain blessed in the lord; Jesus.
Prayer Points
1.   I receive the faith that kills death, by the power in the blood of Jesus.
2.   I silence every faith killers assigned against my life in the name of Jesus.
3.    Every negative words working against my life, Be Silenced by the power in the blood of Jesus.
4.   Cage of negative confessions, break and release me in the name Jesus.
5.   I recovery back every blessings I have lost through negative confessions, in the name of Jesus.
6.   My lost opportunity! Manifest by the power in the blood of Jesus.
7.   O God arise! Intervene in my situation in the name of Jesus.
8.   My father! Use my life to show the world, what your power can do, in the name of Jesus.
Declare these Confessions to yourself:
9.   My problems hall not overcome me; I shall overcome my problems in the name of Jesus.
10.                   The enemy shall make the mistake that will promote my destiny in the name of Jesus.
11.                   Powers that stop my parents; you will not stop me by the power in the blood of Jesus.
12.                   This year! I shall experience turnaround breakthrough that I will never forget throughout the days of my life in the name of Jesus.
Seven Fold Amen with Faith!!!
Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen!
2015 is your Year of multiple restoration and unparalleled Favor in the name of Jesus

IF THE ENEMY HAS STOLEN FROM YOU;
RECOVERY IS BY FORCE.
STOP THEM BEFORE THEY STOP YOU,
GOD BLESS YOU.


Post a Comment

Add You Comments, Prayer Request, Recommendations, Questions and so on

Previous Post Next Post