I Shall Re-Write My Family History

We are created by God to do exploit; God has an expectation for us as his children. This expectation has no regard for our family background; therefore it will definitely rewrite any wrong family history. This is an evidence of destiny fulfillment and that is what will make God glad. Today we learn on how to fit into rewriting our family history and I pray as you read on you shall rewrite you family history positively in the name of Jesus.

I Shall ReWriteMy Family History
"And the Lord shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the Lord thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:" {Deut 28:13}

There is something called the HEAD and the TAIL. The HEAD houses the major organs of the body.
7 Key Facts You Need To KnowYou
1. You are the head; do not settle for anything below the head.
2. The Lord wants you to shine. The beauty of every star is to shine
DECREE: My star will shine, in the name of Jesus
3. You are a pacesetter
ü Pacesetter is a person ahead of others

Every destiny in the old ages begins in time of our youth
I pray; your generation will not leave you behind, in the name of Jesus
Proverbs 20:9
1 John 2:10
• Psalm 25:7 - There is what the Bible calls 'The Sins of our Youth'
Hebrew 12:1
===> Anybody connected to me, whether the enemies like it or not, you must succeed, in the name of Jesus
Acts 26:4
Mark 10:20
4. A time of our youth is a time to observe. Joshua 1:8
Job 29:4           
                              
5. A time of our youth is a time to walk with God to get the secret of God.
Isaiah 45:2
6. You must have an enviable destiny
Genesis 26:12 - Isaac

7. You must close to God because it is only God that can fertilizer your destiny
What to Do!
1. Know that you were born in due season.
2. Run from every appearances of evil. Eph. 5:1.

3. Don't be lazy. Don't give excuse. Prov. 22:29.
4. Keep right companies.
5. Be persistent.
6. Avoid living in secrecy.
7. Be a man and woman of the 'Word' and 'Prayers'

Pastor Aladejola
Prayer Points
1. Powers scattering what I am gathering, die in the name of Jesus
2. This Month, I will not waste my energy; I will not invest my time on useless assignment, in the name of Jesus
3. Where others fail, in the name of Jesus, I will succeed in the name of Jesus
4. Powers, waging war against my destiny, die in the name of Jesus
5. Witchcraft broom, sweeping away my blessings, catch fire in the name of Jesus.
6. Powers assigned against my shining! Die in the name of Jesus.
7. I shall rewrite my family history, by the power in the blood of Jesus.
Seven Fold Amen with Faith!!!
Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen!
2015 is your Year of multiple restoration and unparalleled Favor in the name of Jesus

IF THE ENEMY HAS STOLEN FROM YOU;
RECOVERY IS BY FORCE.
STOP THEM BEFORE THEY STOP YOU,
GOD BLESS YOU.


Post a Comment

Add You Comments, Prayer Request, Recommendations, Questions and so on

Previous Post Next Post