Culled and revised jottings from a sermon from Pastor Aladejola; Assistant Gen. Overseer of the Mountain of fire and Miracles Ministries.
Sermon Date: Wednesday, 22nd July, 2015
@ MFM Headquarters, Lagos.
Speaking Destruction to Satanic Embargo

There are people that ought to have moved higher in life than where they are presently at; a lot have been tied down to one location by one sort of embargo. There is something the Bible calls the anointing; the anointing is very powerful and we need to take advantage of the anointing in order to destroy every satanic embargo. You need to identify the embargo situation in your life and address it with prayers.

Speaking destruction to satanic embargo
The anointing is a destroyer of yokes; the anointing is a destroyer of bondages.
Wherever the anointing is present, bondages will have to die.
"Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke? “{Isa 58:6}
God was the one taking here; He says, there are some people that are bounded; bounded by the wicked.

Four Key Facts in the Scripture
Ø Bands of wickedness;
You cannot be too nice to escape wickedness
 You don't need to offend the wicked before they show their wickedness, this is the reason they are called the wicked.
The Bible says, the whole world lies in wickedness.
There are a lot of people that ought to have moved farther in life than they have.

Ø Undo the of wicked Burdens;
There are people that are victim of satanic oppression and evil load.
Ø The Oppressed;
For some people, every attempt to rise, something will pull them back
 This people will find it hard to hard to gather good things in life.

Ø Breaking the Yoke;
To Every sickness, there is a yoke attached.
To every barren situation, there is a yoke attached.
What is an Embargo?
Embargo is a stopper


ü Embargo brings restriction into a life.
ü It brings stagnation and frustration.
ü It brings satanic intimation.
ü It brings limitation.
ü It brings starvation.
Embargo is closed door
"For a great door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries." {1 Cor 16:9}
The door is open but the plenty enemies are closing the doors
Many opportunities have opened but they were not used because the enemy keeps closing the doors.

Embargo is an evil voice speaking contrary to your elevation
Result of embargo
v It causes rise and fall.
v Enslavement.
v Suffering in the midst of plenty.
v Workaholic but no evidence.
v Position for top but at the bottom.
v Gifted not celebrated.
v Respected not recognized

11 Kinds of embargo
1. Conscious Embargo
 When a person is aware that something is wrong, something is keeping them at the tail end.

2. Unconscious Embargo
 These people don't have any clue of the embargo
Such people don't dream; some always forget their dream
The enemy is using this to deepen than embargoes.
3. Collective Embargo
    When a group of people or family are experiencing the same cycle of problems. It is a like father like son problem; like mother like daughter problem.
4. Selective Embargo
Such people are usually regarded as the black sheep of the family; despite their go family background, they just go wayward.
5. Mind embargo
These sets of people are caged in their mind.
6.  Programmed embargo
7. Geographical embargo

. . . Get the full remaining from the audio CD or book
How to Speak Destruction to Satanic Embargo.
v Give your life to Christ.
v Repent from all sin.
v Be consistent in your giving to the lord.
v Live a Holy life.
v Wage war against satanic embargoes.
. . . Many aspects of this message have been shortened; Get full Sermon from the CD or book
Prayer Points Against Satanic Embargo
1. Every satanic embargo placed on my life, be lifted by fire! In the name of Jesus.
2. You evil embargo placed on my family, I lift you with the blood of Jesus.
3. You evil barrier placed on my progress, I blot you out with the blood of Jesus.
4. I exempt myself from every foundational covenant by fire, in the name of Jesus.
5. I free myself by fire, from every evil ancestral yoke in the name of Jesus.
6. You evil blockade in my life; I demolish you by fire in the name of Jesus.
7. Every Power that has sworn that I will not be set loose as far as they are alive, die by fire in the name of Jesus.
8. You altar of my father´s house, speaking against me, I silence you with the blood of Jesus.
9. You doors of limitation opened into my life, I shut you up by fire! In the name of Jesus.
10. You evil debt of my ancestors; I reject and dis-inherit you by fire. In the name of Jesus.
12. You my glory that has been swallowed by evil Powers, arise and locate me in the name of Jesus.
13. You evil conspiracy against my destiny,be exposed and nullified. In the name of Jesus.
14. Every strongman of my father’s house, die, in the name of Jesus.
15.                   Let the backbone of the stubborn pursuer and strongman break, in the name of Jesus.
16.                   I clear my goods from the warehouse of the strongman, in the name of Jesus.
17.                   I bind the strongman behind my spiritual blindness and deafness and paralyze his operations in my life, in the name of Jesus.
18.                   Every inherited covenant affecting my life, break and release me, in the name of Jesus.
Seven Fold Amen with Faith!!!
Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen!
2015 is your Year of multiple restoration and unparalleled Favor in the name of Jesus

IF THE ENEMY HAS STOLEN FROM YOU;
RECOVERY IS BY FORCE.
STOP THEM BEFORE THEY STOP YOU,
GOD BLESS YOU.

Post a Comment

Add You Comments, Prayer Request, Recommendations, Questions and so on

Previous Post Next Post