Prayer Against Untimely Death


Psalm  118 vs 17: I shall not die but live and declare the works of God

Prayer Point
1.   Any sin that has brought pronouncement of untimely death upon my life, Oh Lord forgive me in the name of Jesus.
2.   Covenant binding me with untimely death, break in the name of Jesus.
3.   Ancestral grave yard of my fathers house, waiting for my body in the grave, catch fire in Jesus name.

4.   Strong man of death assigned to kill me before my time, what are you living for die, in Jesus name.
5.   Any man or woman sewing grave clothing for me, die and be buried with your cloth.
6.   Curses of untimely death in my destiny, break in the name of Jesus.
7.   Arrows fired against my soul from the grave, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
8.   Any power assigned to pursue me to untimely grave, die in my place in the name of Jesus.

9.   Any dream of death I cancel you in the name of Jesus.
10.                   I shall not die but live to declare the works of the Lord, in Jesus name.
11.                   I separate myself from any physical and spiritual death, in Jesus name.
12.                   Oh Lord redeem my soul from the power of the grave, in the name of Jesus.
13.                   Conveant of death over my life, be cancelled by the Blood of Jesus.
14.                   Obituary Poster prepared for me in the spirit realm, catch fire and roast to piecces in Jesus name
15.                   Any day in this year marked as my day of death, become the day of my glory in Jesus name.
16.                   Evil powers drawing me to the grave, be paralysed in Jesus name.
17.                   Any power that has vowed that he will not see me prosper, die in Jesus name
18.                   Chain of untimely death in my family, be broken in Jesus name
19.                   Spirit of hatred that has surrounded me, blood of Jesus, cleanse it off
20.                   I silence every voice from the grave yard in the name of Jesus
21.                   Every seed of untimely death, your time is up, die in the name of Jesus



Post a Comment

Add You Comments, Prayer Request, Recommendations, Questions and so on

Previous Post Next Post