My father, I need a miracle by fire

There is a prayer every children of God should desire and pray;
Do you want to reap where other people have already labored?
Do you want to enjoy best benefits that you don't deserve? Do you want the impossibilities to become possible? Do you want to be a mysterious wonder? Do you want to be nicknamed marvelous where everyone will marvel looking at your life?
Then you need to cry for a miracle?

You as a child of God are not supposed to move at the regular speed because you have the greatest force inside of you. You will be shortchanging yourself if you are getting the regular benefits that comes to all and sundry. I f it is only what you labour for that you enjoy then you need to cry for a miracle.
What is a Miracle?
Miracle is the impossible becoming Possible.

" . . . With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible." {Mat 19:26}
In Genesis 12 God told Abraham to move away to another land where He would bless and make a great nation through him. Abraham was 75 years old when he started out in faith and twenty-five years later his son, Isaac, was born to Sarah. In between those years, there were a lot of good and bad decisions on the part of Abraham and Sarah; however, God still honored His promise to do the impossible.

Even when we make wrong choices, our Lord can still work the miraculous in His perfect timing.
I Pray; Every Impossible situation in your life; Become possible in the name of Jesus
Miracle is when God makes a way where there seems to be no way.

"And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the Lord caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided." {Ex 14:21}
God pathed the Red Sea when all hopes was over for the Israelite; He made a way when they never though there will be a way; He made a way in the sea.  Our Lord can handle the huge mountains, oceans, or storms that appear to block our way.

We must trust in the God of miracles even when we can’t see our way ahead.
I Pray; Every Red Sea situation in your life; Give way to the power of God in the name of Jesus
Miracle is when God makes Provision in our Times of Famine.

"I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?" {Jer 32:27}
Elijah wasn’t directed by God to visit the richest family in the land, but to a poor widow. By faith she first prepared what she thought was her last meal for the prophet and the Lord blessed her with all the flour plus oil she would need to feed all three of them. Many times we are at a place where it seems like the last of everything we have is about to run out.

It is in those times that we must trust the Lord to provide everything we need.
I Pray; In every of our Lacking Areas; the lord will intervene and there shall be a miracle in the name of Jesus

The lord will give you Miracle and He will use your life o show the world the magnitude of his power in the name of Jesus.
Prayer Points
1.   O God of 24 hour miracle, where are You? Appear in my situations now, in the name of Jesus.
2.   Where is the Lord God of Elijah, divide my Jordan by fire, in the name of Jesus.
3.   Voices speaking against my rising up, shut up, in the name of Jesus.
4.   Pharaoh of my father’s house, let me go, in the name of Jesus.
5.   O God of the suddenly, arise in the thunder of Your power, appear in my situations, in the name of Jesus.
6.   Jehovah, the story changer, arise, let my story change, in the name of Jesus.
7.   O God of -hour miracles arise, locate me by fire, in the name of Jesus.
8.   By the power in the blood of Jesus., O God arise and disappoint my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
9.   Satanic barriers to my breakthroughs, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
10.                   I shall not see shame, in the name of Jesus.
11.                   I shall not see demotion, in the name of Jesus.
12.                   I shall not see defeat, in the name of Jesus.
13.                   Uncommon and extraordinary testimony, locate me by fire, in the name of Jesus.
14.                   My Father, do what will make me to forget past years of pain, in the name of Jesus.
15.                   Miracles that will wipe out my past ridicule, manifest, in the name of Jesus.

Seven Fold Amen with Faith!!!
Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen!
2015 is your Year of multiple restoration and unparalleled Favor in the name of Jesus

IF THE ENEMY HAS STOLEN FROM YOU;
RECOVERY IS BY FORCE.
STOP THEM BEFORE THEY STOP YOU,
GOD BLESS YOU.


1 Comments

Add You Comments, Prayer Request, Recommendations, Questions and so on

  1. My name is Valary West.I'm from Canada, My husband and I have been married for about 7 yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behaviour from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through I am very happy today with my family. My name is West Valary  living in Canada, My husband left me for good 3 months now, and i love him so much, i have been looking for a way to get him back since then. i have tried many options but he did not come back, until i met a friend that darted me to Dr. Odumeje a spell caster, who helped me to bring back my husband after 48 hours. Me and my husband are living happily together today, That man is great, you can contact him via email odumejetemple@gmail. com… Now i will advice any serious persons that found themselves in this kind of problem to contact him now a fast solution without stress.. He always hello, now i call him my father. contact him now he is always online email odumejetemple@gmail.com or contact him on his whatsapp mobile line +2349012479806

    you can also contact me for more info about the DR here is my email. westvalary@gmail.com   

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Add You Comments, Prayer Request, Recommendations, Questions and so on

Previous Post Next Post