Culled and revised jottings from a sermon By Pastor Ladejola of the
Mountain of fire and Miracles Ministries.
Sermon Date: Sunday, 27th September, 2015
@ MFM Headquarters, Lagos.
Connecting to heavenly supply

Today’s message is a message of hope and encouragement. For anybody passing through a touch time and it looks as if things are not working in your favour; if it seems as if you righteousness ; your Godly living and your Christianity is not paying off. Today, God brings you are message of hope and it shall manifest. The lord says; He will do a new thing and it shall manifest; it shall surely manifest in your life in the name of Jesus.

Connecting to heavenly supply
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.{Psalm 23:1~6}

This scripture shall be fulfilled in our life through the experience of heavenly supply.

When there is divine supply; then the following will happen:
v You will become a front runner in great things.
v You will experience unprecedented breakthroughs.
v Even the rich and successful will bow to your success.
v The lord shall change your position to the top.
v You shall become givers to nations.

"Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth." {3 John 2}
This is the wish of God for you; Divine Prosperity & Supply
Even though you are not there now, that its you're destination
v Good health and prosperity is yours.
v God will take you to your next level.
v You will Defeat the  strongman of poverty
"Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the Lord be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant." {Psalm 35:27}
Prosperity and joy usually flow together; this is your portion in the name of Jesus.
Poverty and sorrow shall cease in your life in the name of Jesus.

 Ã˜ As long as you have giving your life to Christ, you are entitled to prosperity
But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.{Phil 4:19}
The Divine Supply of Heaven is not based on your bank account; is not based on your certificate; is not based on your company’s wealth; it is based on the great richness of the Glory of Christ.


"The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good thing"{Psalm 34:10}
Ø With Divine Supply; You shall not lack any good thing you require in the name of Jesus.
Heavenly supply has happened in the past, it is still happening till today; it shall happen to you.
It happened to the Widow of Zarephath {2 Kings 4:1-7}
"Now there cried a certain woman of the wives of the sons of the prophets unto Elisha, saying, Thy servant my husband is dead; and thou knowest that thy servant did fear the Lord: and the creditor is come to take unto him my two sons to be bondmen. And Elisha said unto her, What shall I do for thee? tell me, what hast thou in the house? And she said, Thine handmaid hath not anything in the house, save a pot of oil. Then he said, Go, borrow thee vessels abroad of all thy neighbors, even empty vessels; borrow not a few. And when thou art come in, thou shalt shut the door upon thee and upon thy sons, and shalt pour out into all those vessels, and thou shalt set aside that which is full. So she went from him, and shut the door upon her and upon her sons, who brought the vessels to her; and she poured out. And it came to pass, when the vessels were full, that she said unto her son, Bring me yet a vessel. And he said unto her, There is not a vessel more. And the oil stayed. Then she came and told the man of God. And he said, Go, sell the oil, and pay thy debt, and live thou and thy children of the rest

She got a lot of vessels, even  borrowed many empty vessel and the vessel was filled by the power of heavenly supply. The woman sold the oil and settled her debts.

Cause of poverty
1.   Witchcraft sponsored activities.
2.   Generations Poverty.
3.   Environment Poverty.
4.   Strange children.
5.   Spirit of wasters.
6.   Progress arrester.
7.   Cobweb spirit.
. . . Get the rest from the Cd or the Books
What do you need to do?
1.   Give your life to Christ
2.   Live a life.
3.   Have faith in the lord.

. . . Many aspects of this message have been shortened; Get full Sermon from the CD or book
Prayer Points
1.   All my blessings attached to my place of birth, be released, in the name of Jesus.
2.   Let all security-men in charge of satanic banks that are harboring my blessings be paralyzed, in the name of Jesus.
3.   I terminate the appointment of all satanic bankers and managers, in the name of Jesus.
4.   I command the thunder of God to break to pieces all the satanic strong-rooms harboring my properties, in Jesus' name.
5.   I possess all my properties, in the name of Jesus.
6.   Let all satanic instruments (the legal tenders and the cheque) used against me be completely destroyed, in Jesus' name.
7.   I command all satanic clearing houses and agents to be roasted, in the name of Jesus.
8.   I paralyse completely all satanic transactions and contracts against my life, in the name of Jesus.
9.   Let all satanic network and computers fashioned against me be disorganized, in the name of Jesus.
10.                   Heavenly Father, let all blood that has been stored up in satanic bank come forth, in the name of Jesus.
11.                   I refuse to be an object for satanic transaction, in Jesus' name.
12.                   I refuse to do profitless work, in the name of Jesus.
13.                   Every evil force against my handiwork, be paralyzed, in the name of Jesus.
14.                   I send back to the sender every arrow of spiritual deposit and advance payment against my handiwork, in the name of Jesus.
15.                   You my handiwork, receive divine profit, in the name of Jesus.
16.                   I cover my handiwork with the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
17.                   I cover my handiwork with hot coals of fire, untouchable for evil forces, in the name of Jesus.
18.                   O Lord, put to shame every evil force that is against my handiwork.
19.                   My handiwork, receive the touch of the Lord, in Jesus' name.
20.                   Every tree of profitless hard work, be uprooted, in Jesus' name.
21.                   Profitless hard-work, pack your load and go out of my life, in the name of Jesus.
Seven Fold Amen with Faith!!!
Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen!
2015 is your Year of multiple restoration and unparalleled Favor in the name of Jesus

IF THE ENEMY HAS STOLEN FROM YOU;
RECOVERY IS BY FORCE.
STOP THEM BEFORE THEY STOP YOU,
GOD BLESS YOU.


Post a Comment

Add You Comments, Prayer Request, Recommendations, Questions and so on

Previous Post Next Post