CAPTIVITY MUST DIE WITH THIS YEAR {Part 1}

There is a particular power that the devil has used to cheat a lot of people; even children of God. The Bible says that we should not be ignorant of the devices of the enemy. The enemy is so subtle in operation, such that some of the victims of these powers might not be aware but the truth; Jesus Christ is ready to free, for anyone that is ready to accept the truth. A major device the enemy has used against people and this power has made huge success this year; it is called the power of Captivity.

ü This power has brought a lot of high fliers down to the ground.
ü This power is responsible people have high dreams and vision but unable to accomplish them.
ü These powers have caused a lot of sweet homes to be shattered.
ü It has converted breadwinners to losers.
ü This power has made a lot become landlord in the hose of defeat.

ü It provides a platform for constant failure.
ü It has caused demotion of a lot of destiny.
ü These powers have wasted and emptied a lot of lives this year.
ü It has made many candidates of disgrace and ridicule.
ü The force has made a lode to abandon their horse of destiny for servants to take over.
ü They have converted the sweetness to bitterness.
 “Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! When God bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad{Psalm 53:6}
What Is Captivity?
Captivity is the act of caging people. A lot of people are not physically imprisoned but they have been hindered from using their God-given talents; they have been hindered from fulfilling their divine destiny.
Captivity is a state of affliction, captivity is a terrible hardship; captivity is anything that is contrary to your wellbeing.

"When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The Lord hath done great things for them. The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad." {Psalm 126:1-3}
When the Lord brings a man out of captivity, it will look like a dream to him because what he thought was not possible to him will be made possible by God
The good news is that God can make captive its own captive; God can turn around captivity.
Types of Captivity
1.  Physical Captivity:
A lot of People are in physical captivity as a result of physical incarceration, Sicknesses, Poverty, Struggling, problems and the likes.  It is difficult for a person to fulfil destiny with being physically handicapped or being constantly afflicted with sicknesses and diseases. If Joseph was being carried from one hospital to the other as a result of Sicknesses, he might not be available to interpret the dream Pharaoh had.
If you identify any Physical captivity, it essential you deal with it with Prayers; the God that made captivity with destroy every of your captivity in the name of Jesus.

2.  Inherited Captivity:
A lot of People are going through problems that are peculiar to their family and ancestors.  The will just see that they were born into the problem; some will discover that:
ü Sickness they are going through is common to their parent or grandparents; like diabetes, cancer and the likes.
ü Death at certain Age.
ü Family Instability.
ü Poverty & Lack.

3.  Mental Captivity:
For some; it is their mind that has been put into captivity. The devil has destroyed the thought life of some people. Saul was a mental captive; that is the reason he needed David to minister to him in order to relieve him. Such example is the kind of people the bible says they have a reprobate mind.
ü Some will discover that they keep thinking evil all the time.
ü Some people’s mind is filled with various dirty thoughts.
ü Some people’s mind has been gripped with fear, hindering them to prosper.

 Prayer Point
1.    I vomit every evil consumption that I have been fed with as a child in the name of Jesus.
2.   I command all foundational strongmen attached to my life to be paralyzed in the name of Jesus.
3.   I cancel the consequences of any evil local name attached to my person in the name of Jesus.
4.   I decree freedom into every area of captivity in my life, in Jesus’ name.
5.   Any power sitting on my breakthroughs, die by fire.
6.   My prosperity, pursue me, locate me and overtake me in the name of Jesus.
7.   Any covenant made on my behalf by my parents, be broken.
8.   Every arrester of my destiny from the womb, I command them to be buried.
9.   Every idol from my place of birth, supervising affliction, oppression, and evil covenant in my life, O God arise and conduct their burial.
10.                   O God arise and bury my failures today.
11.                   Where is the Lord God of Elijah that answered Elijah by fire, Arise and manifest your power in my life today in Jesus name.
12.                   Captivity of my father’s house, release me by fire in the name of Jesus.
13.                   Captivity of my mother’s house, die in the name the Jesus.
14.                   Every captivity of my father’s house that is keeping me in bondage, break in the mighty name of Jesus.
15.                   Captivity of my father’s house that does not allow me to move forward, break by fire in the mighty name of Jesus.
16.                   Captivity, release me, in Jesus’ name.
17.                   Anything in my life that the power of captivity is using against me, come out by fire, in the name of Jesus.
18.                   I break and loose myself from every bondage of slavery, in the name of Jesus.
19.                   I terminate every journey into captivity, in the name of Jesus.
20.                   Inherited Captivity, I break myself loose in Jesus name
21.                   Witchcraft bondage, I break myself loose in Jesus name.
22.                   Captivity in my life, I break myself loose in Jesus name.



Post a Comment

Add You Comments, Prayer Request, Recommendations, Questions and so on

Previous Post Next Post