PRAYER TIME: Anointing To Excel

1.   I bind every evil spirit withstanding good testimonies in my life in the name of Jesus.
2.   Every agent of disgrace, backwardness and shame, release me in the mighty name of Jesus.
3.   Let every spiritual vulture delegated against me eat their own flesh in the name of Jesus.

4.   Holy Spirit, transform me from weakness to strength in the name of Jesus.
5.   I revoke every satanic decree issued against my promotion in the name of Jesus.
6.   I silence every evil dog barking against my breakthroughs in the name of Jesus.
7.   I disgrace every evil wisdom working contrary to my breakthroughs in the name of Jesus.
8.   Holy Ghost; empower me to be extraordinary.
9.   Holy Spirit, deposit your wonders in my life in the name of Jesus.
10.                   Let every satanic river of backwardness dry up in the name of Jesus.
11.                   Holy Ghost, fulfill your purpose in me now in the name of Jesus.
12.                   O Lord, create within me a hunger and thirsting after purity and holiness.
13.                   Holy Spirit, promote divine possibility in my life in the name of Jesus.
14.                   I decree; let every aspect of my life; begin to excel in the name of Jesus.



Post a Comment

Add You Comments, Prayer Request, Recommendations, Questions and so on

Previous Post Next Post