PRAYER TIME: Holy Ghost Purge My Life

1.   Holy Ghost Fire; Holy Ghost Power; Overshadow my life in the name of Jesus.
2.   Holy Ghost; destroy every yoke of pollution in my life in the name of Jesus.
3.   Any demonic marriages; loose your hold over my life and be purged out of my foundation.

4.   Any wrong exposures to sex; loose your hold over my life and be purged out of my foundation.
5.   Any demonic incisions; loose your hold over my life and be purged out of my foundation.
6.   I command all the enemy of God in my life and family to carry their entire problems today, in Jesus name
7.   Any fellowships with family idols; loose your hold over my life and be purged out of my foundation.
8.   Any demonic incisions; loose your hold over my life and be purged out of my foundation.
9.   Any dream pollution; loose your hold over my life and be purged out of my foundation.
10.                   Any demonic sacrifices loose your hold over my life and be purged out of my foundation.
God Bless you.


Post a Comment

Add You Comments, Prayer Request, Recommendations, Questions and so on

Previous Post Next Post