PRAYER TIME: Release from Satanic Flow

1.   Satanic River flowing into my life and family dry up by the power of the Holy Ghost.
2.   Power of Repeated problems; break in the name of Jesus.
3.   Like Father; like son anointing; like mother like daughter anointing; affecting me negatively break by the blood of Jesus.

4.   I release myself from any inherited bondage in the name of Jesus.
5.   I break and loose myself from every inherited evil curse in the name of Jesus.
6.   I release myself from every inherited disease in the name of Jesus.
7.   Lord, send your axe of fire to the foundation of my life and destroy every evil plantation.
8.   Father, let the fire of the Holy Ghost enter into my blood stream and cleanse my system, in Jesus name.
9.   I break every curse of automatic failure mechanism working in the name of Jesus.
10.                   I break all the curses of deformity, infirmity and sickness in my family back to ten generations on both sides of my family in the name of Jesus.
11.                   I command the spirit of death and hell to lose its hold upon my life in the name of Jesus.
12.                   I break every demonic circle in my life, in the name of Jesus.
13.                   Let the blood of Jesus correct any inherited defect in my body in the name of Jesus.
14.                   I release myself from the grip of any problem transferred into my life from the womb in the name of Jesus.
15.                   I break and loose myself from every inherited evil covenant in the name of Jesus.
16.                   I break any curse of rejection from the womb or illegitimacy that may be in my family back to ten generations on both sides of the family in the name of Jesus.
17.                   Blood of Jesus flow into every part of my life and make every necessary repair in the name of Jesus.
God Bless you.


Post a Comment

Add You Comments, Prayer Request, Recommendations, Questions and so on

Previous Post Next Post