The Ultimate cry a person can cry to God is the Cry of Mercy; When things looks very bad; when there seems to be no headway; when there is so much confusion and things are not work as it should; there it will do you much good to cry out the prayer of mercy.
God has the Prerogative of Showing Mercy even when it is not deserved;

"For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion  So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy." {Rom 9:15-16}
FACTS ABOUT MERCY
Ø God can show mercy to wipe away any sin, not matter how bad.
Ø When Mercy is showed, the favour also comes.
Ø Mercy does not worry about how many enemies are after you.
Ø God can use His Mercy to wipe away tears.
Ø Mercy elevates one beyond Skill and Efforts.
Ø God can use is Mercy to perform Power Deliverance.

Ø In God's Mercy, there is Divine Intervention.
Ø Mercy can change the situation of Destiny Destruction
Ø Mercy brings down the hand of God in action.
Ø Mercy does not recognize whether you a sinner or not
Ø Mercy glories over judgment.
Ø Mercy is not interested in the kind of life you are living.
Ø Mercy does not want to know your past.
Ø Mercy is not care in the kind of problem you are going through.
Manifestation of God's Mercy
·      Israelites: The Mercy of God caused Divine Intervention to Deliver the Israelites.
·       Noah: But Noah found favor in the eyes of the LORD. {Genesis 6:8}
·      Ruth{Ruth 2:3}
·      Blind Bartimaeus: With the Prayer of Mercy, He was able to hold Jesus to collect his miracle.
·      Jabez : Jabez; even though his foundation was faulty; He cried the prayer of mercy and the lord changed his story;
"And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested."{1 Chronicles 4:10}

Why WE Need Prayer of Mercy
v To Empower Destiny Fulfillment & Divine Intervention
 “Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, why hast thou made me thus? Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonor?  “{Rom 9:15-16}
ü Due to Some Situations and Circumstances; Some People have been destined for a vessel of Dishonor.
ü Some people's ancestors might have made negative covenants that will affect the generations to come.
ü Some are laboring under unknown curses.
ü Some have done some evil deeds in the past that may be crying against them
At times; it is the prayer of Mercy that can change the situation.
It is very clear that, everybody in the Bible that cried for mercy usually received it.


Prayer Point
1.   Lord, let your mercy saturate my life in the name of Jesus.
2.   Where my strength and skill cannot take me to; Lord By your mercy Catapult me there in the name of Jesus.
3.   In Your Mercy O Lord, Do not cast me away.
4.   God, hear my cry, cover me with your mercy, in the name of Jesus.
5.   Every power setting me back from your mercy, catch fire in the name of Jesus.
6.   My father, show me your mercy over my business, my family, my office, in the name of Jesus.
7.   My dry bone, hear the word of God; come alive, in the name of Jesus.
8.   God Wherever I go to, let me find your favor, in the name of Jesus.
9.   Mercy of God, erase every negative word affecting my life, in the name of Jesus.

10.                   Mercy of God; Restore back all my lost blessings in the name of Jesus.

Post a Comment

Add You Comments, Prayer Request, Recommendations, Questions and so on

Previous Post Next Post