PRAYER TIME: Disgracing the Family Strongman

1.   Lord, nullify the evil influence of family strongman upon my life in the name of Jesus.
2.   Every stronghold of family strongman upon my spirit, soul and body, be shattered to pieces in the name of Jesus.
3.   Let the wickedness of the family strongman be overturned in the mighty name of Jesus.

4.   I arrest the spiritual soldiers of any family strongmen watching over the affairs of my life in the name of Jesus.
5.   Let the thunder of God strike the altar of family strongmen in the name of Jesus.
6.   The tree of family strongmen in my life be cut down in the name of Jesus.
7.   I cancel the evil dedication of my name to any evil family strongman in the name of Jesus.
8.   I bring the Blood of Jesus over every evil claim from the family strongman over my life in the name of Jesus.
9.   I break the yoke of any family strongman upon my life in the name of Jesus.
10.                   Every foundation of family strongmen rooted in my dreams, visions and destiny, be uprooted in the name of Jesus.

11.                   The gates of the ancestral demon working against my divine goal in life ; be broken by the power of Jesus in the name of Jesus.

Post a Comment

Add You Comments, Prayer Request, Recommendations, Questions and so on

Previous Post Next Post