PRAYER TIME: O God! LEAP ME FORWARD IN THIS LEAP YEAR.

Leap Means è
v To Jump a long way.
v To Move to a great height.
v To Move with great force.
v TO Move quickly and suddenly.
2016 is a Leap year; this happens every 4 Years.
You can key-into this & declare your life to move forward in Jesus Name
Prayer Points
1.   I leap from the valley of Stagnancy to the Mountain of Progress In the name of Jesus.
2.   You the Legs of my Destiny; Receive Power to Leap into your Breakthrough & Enlargement in the name of Jesus.
3.   Every Attack against my leg of Destiny; scatter in the name of Jesus.

4.   Every Progress that I have ever lost; I recover them back in the name of Jesus.
5.   Opportunities that I have lost; locate me in the name of Jesus.
6.   I recover all my confiscated and stolen properties, in Jesus’ name.
7.   Multiple Doors of Opportunities; Be Open onto me in the name of Jesus.
8.   Anointing of Ichabod; keeping me at a point; die in the name of Jesus.
9.    Redemption Power of God; Overshadow my life in the name of Jesus.
10.         O lord my father; connect me with My Glory in the name of Jesus.
11.         Spirit of Impossibilities; Jump out of My Life.
12.         Every Rage of Darkness against my success this year scatter in the name of Jesus.
13.          I Prophesy: This Year! I shall leap into my enlargement.
14.         I Prophesy: This Year! I shall walk into the trap of the Enemy.
15.         I Prophesy: This Year! My Legs and Hands shall not be too weak for my breakthrough.
16.         I Prophesy: This Year! God shall arise and intervene in the affairs of my life.
17.         I Prophesy: This Year! Testimony Shall Meet Testimonies in my life.
18.         I Prophesy: This Year! The enemy shall be put to shame in my life in the name of Jesus.
19.         I Prophesy: This Year! People shall gather to celebrate with me in the name of Jesus.
20.         I Prophesy: This Year! I shall be fruitful in every area of My Life in the name of Jesus.
21.         I Prophesy: This Year! The lord shall leap me 10,000 times higher from my present position in the name of Jesus.

Seven Fold Amen with Faith!!!
Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen!

2016 is your Year Of Dominion Favour & Divine Acceleration in the name of Jesus


IF THE ENEMY HAS STOLEN FROM YOU;
RECOVERY IS BY FORCE.
STOP THEM BEFORE THEY STOP YOU,
God Bless you.

Post a Comment

Add You Comments, Prayer Request, Recommendations, Questions and so on

Previous Post Next Post