PRAYER TIME: Power of the Most High; Overshadow My Life
1.   Umbrella of the Almighty God cover my life, in the name of Jesus.
2.   0 God, arise and incubate me with wisdom and knowledge, in the name of Jesus.
3.   I declare myself free from genetic demons, in the name of Jesus.

4.   I declare myself free from national and continental curses, in the name of Jesus.
5.   My enemies shall bow down to me, in the name of Jesus.
6.   Every satanic agenda for my life be aborted, in the name of Jesus.
7.   Power to wait on the Lord fall upon me, in the name of Jesus.
8.   Thou power of inherited failure die, in the name of Jesus.
9.   I am unbeatable by the devil, in the name of Jesus.
10.         O God arise in your east wind and make my Pharaoh fall into the red sea, in the name of Jesus.
11.         Every evil power struggling to restructure my destiny die, in the name of Jesus.

12.         Holy Ghost Power; Holy Ghost Fire; Overshadow by Life in the name of Jesus

Post a Comment

Add You Comments, Prayer Request, Recommendations, Questions and so on

Previous Post Next Post